Recently, MCD surveyor visited my place and handed over a form to be filled in within a week. 🙂
Following are some pointers related to filling out the form:
- Find previous years house rent receipts. You can also download previous receipts from this site.
- Find UPIC(if present)
- Take a xerox of the form and fill in rough initially.
- Fill the form with details mentioned.
- The form given by surveyor mentions contact details. Once the form is filled, call the surveyor and submit.
- If the form is not submitted to the surveyor, then nearest MCD property tax office might be the place to submit. I am not sure about this.
We will post updates on this after form submission.