In general, there are two options for travelling from Bangkok airport to Pattaya:
- Cab: From airport to hotel/resort.
- Private Cab(Toyota Corolla , Camry , Innova) costs you anything between 1500-2500 Baht.
- Public Taxi: There are public taxi stands and fares vary from 1000-1500 Baht for Toyota Corolla,Innova.
- It takes about 60-90 minutes to reach Pattaya.
- The highway is very good and there are some food courts on the way.
- Highway is surrounded by green mountains and you shall enjoy the ride.
2. Bus: From Airport to selected stoppages in Pattaya.
- Buses leave for Pattaya every 30 minutes from airport.
- These are mostly Volvo buses and are very comfortable.
- There are washrooms inside the bus as well.
- Fares vary from 134 – 250 Baht depending on the bus service.
- Travel time is 120-150 mins depending on where to de-board in Pattaya.
- Check out the link for more details : http://www.airportpattayabus.com/2012/
- ** Please ensure you get a “Tag No.” for your luggage.